Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 31 de enero de 2020

Second Set Of Antique Persian Rugs, For SIMS 4 !! :)

Hi everyone !!!

I am very very happy to present you all my new set of rugs !!!!!
As you all know, I bring the outside world into our simmie games, because I love how things look like for real !!!
But if you want to find these lovely rugs you will at:

Therefore, the images are courtesy of Nazmiyal Antique Rugs in NYC

And here are the links to download...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/juig5tl1ivp3vp7/persian_rugs_set_2_by_anniq.package/file

( Copy and Paste the links in your web browser to download them )


















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...