Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

Set Of Statues For SIMS 4

I've Created This Set Of Statues, But I'm Still Struggling With The Translucid Shapes Of Them

I Hope I can Fix Them Soon, Since I want Them To Look Like Statues,

But I Kinda Liked The Glassy Weird Effect Anyway These Ones Have, So I'm Uploaing Them Anyways If You Like Them Too !!

FOR THE FIXED VERSIONS OF THE STATUES GO TO :

https://annaquinnstories.blogspot.com/2020/11/statues-lion-griffin-cherub-harpy-zeus.html

Here Comes Zeus, A Lion, A Griffin, A Harpy & A Cherub

Have Fun!!

AnniQ







DOWNLOAD







DOWNLOAD









DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD







DOWNLOAD

***
My Mods Will Always Be Free To Download, So That I Will Always Bring A Smile In A Child...

***








1 comentario:

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...