Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

sábado, 7 de agosto de 2021

Soon !!!!

I Know It´s Weekend !! & I Haven´t Posted Anything Yet But I Had a Very Weird Week !!!

I´m Having a Horrible Bug With This Bed & Set Since I Started EarlyThis Week !! I Have a Weird Problem With Shadow Maps That I Can´t Still Solve...  I Had Fever & Got The Second Shot Of Covid Vaccine & Been Feeling Horribly My Lovely Simmers 

I´m So So So Very Sorry I Don´t Think I Can Finish This Set For Today Or Tomorrow.. But I Will Try To Make It Possible For Next Week :´´´´(((

Love You ALL ALL !!!

AnniQ





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...