Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 22 de octubre de 2021

筳 Dining Room Set

 筳 Is The Japanese Symbol For *Feast*

Always Correct Me If I´m Wrong ( I´m Still Learning )


I Hope This Set Gives You The Best Japanese Celebration Vibes 

It´s ALL BASE GAME Compatible

It Includes :


* Small Dining Table With Cloth ( In A Lot Of Swatches )

* Big Feast Dining Table

* Wall Hanging Hand Fans ( In 3 Motifs ) 

* Feast Chair With Cloths ( Same Motifs As The Table )

* Flowers Wall DeCall 

* Red & Golden Japanese Dining Cabinet


Sending You All The Love In The World

AnniQ










































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...