Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2021

Paintings & Scuptures

 I Haven´t Been Able To Do Much This Week, as You All Know The Process Of Creating Every Single Object is Very Demanding & I´ve Been Under a Lot Of Stress. So I Needed To Clear My Mind For a While & For Once I Played !!! I Made a Huge Mansion For My Sim & Realized I Needed Some Paintings and Sculptures Alike a Cathedral, Since One Of My Sims is an Angel. So I Found This Malopolska`s Virtual Museums That is Just Fantastic.

https://sketchfab.com/WirtualneMuzeaMalopolski/models

The Old Radio is From There Too. 

So Here They Are ... The Little Things I Made: 

* Old Antique Radio

* Set Of Paintings With Remarkable Women of History

* Wall Sculptures 

* Little Candle To Place Everywhere

Have a Wonderful Weekend My Simmies

Love For You All

AnniQ






























No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...