Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

jueves, 24 de marzo de 2022

Napoleon Sofas & Circa Chairs For SIMS 4

 Hi All Lovelies !! I Have Been With a Horrible Flu This Week, Luckily No Covid, LOL ( Been There Already ) But Every Flu Feels Like Covid After You Had It... Anyway, I Was Happily Able To Buy My Wedding Stories & I Can´t Believe How Beautiful Is This Pack, I Haven´t Played Yet But I Managed To Decorate a Small Versailles & Woooooahhh !!! EA Heard My Prayers To Release Red & Golden Patterns & I am Amaaaaazed !!! I Made a New Sofa & Armchair According To The New Sets In The Pack, In Napoleon & Circa Styles But With Base Game Compatible. It´s Not Much Though I´m Having Some Hard Time To Concentrate, Flu Headaches blablabla.. Horrible

Anyway, Happy Weekend Lovelies !!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD










































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...