Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

martes, 12 de julio de 2022

Château de Versailles, Petit Trianon Kitchen, For SIMS 4

I Have Been Suffering, Literally, With This Kitchen, I Don´t Know Why I Always Have Problems With White Patterns, Maybe Because I Haven´t Mastered The Skill Of Specular & Normal Maps Yet... LOL Anyway, I Used Textures That Are In-Game, Added a Few Swatches, To Match The Counters & Wall Arches.. All In Stone, As The Original Room !! ( You´ll See It In The Last Pic ) So Simmie Textures Make It Look Better. Anyway, Here It Is Ready !! At Last !!, The Palace Needed a Kitchen !!! LOL 

All Base Game Compatible !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD



























No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...