Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

martes, 11 de octubre de 2022

Leaf Lamp & Wall Lamp For The Sims 4

                                                                          Happy Tuesday !!!!!!

I Was Going To Add 3 Little Screens On Top Of Each Candle But Then It Wouldn´t Be Elven Alike, So I Decided To Leave Them Like That. Well we Have The Desk Lamp In Smaller & Bigger Sizes & The Wall Lamp Too. All In The 3 Swatches, Golden, Grey & Black. I Hope You Like It !!! Since It´s My Invention, LOL This Model Doesn´t Exist Anywhere, Weel Only In Our Simmies... LOL

Sending You All Lots Of Love !!!!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...