Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2020

Ceiling Rosettes & Color Walls For SIMS 4

Hiii Simmers !!!
I Wanted To Do Something New For My Rooms, So I'm Leaving You These Great Rosettes, Which I Had To Made a New Type Of Walls For Them !! Made 3 Types Of Course With The Royal Colors !!!
 I Hope You Have Fun With Them !!!
A Golden Console Also To Match !!!
AnniQ
( Download Links Are At The End Of The Post !! ) 
















DOWNLOAD
ROSETTES FOR THE CEILING
( BASE GAME )

COLORFUL ROYAL WALLS
( BASE GAME )

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uaasjeqgyhvuxwu/Colors+Room+Walls+Set+By+AnniQ.package/file

GOLDEN CONSOLE

( BASE GAME )

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ff0j2d1pbgtny3r/Console+By+AnniQ.package/file


 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...