Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

martes, 1 de diciembre de 2020

Palace Dining Set & Paintings For SIMS 4

BASE GAME Compatible 

Is It Some Time For Red & Gold ?! Christmas is Coming !!

But It's Red & Gold All The Year In My Sims !! LOL

Anyway, I Made a New Table, Chair, Sofa & Painting Set !!

All The Wonderfull Creations Are From

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/

I Just Adapted Them For The Sims !!! 

Download Links At The End Of The Post !!

Have Fun !!!

AnniQ






















DOWNLOAD
Dining Table ( BASE GAME )

Dining Chair ( BASE GAME )

Sofa ( BASE GAME )

Wall Paintings ( BASE GAME )

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...