Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

lunes, 15 de marzo de 2021

Catherina Room For SIMS 4

 I'm Experimenting With The Specular & Normals & Just Found Out How To Make The Walls Glossy !! I Needed To Give it a Try With This Beautiful Room Inside Catherina Palace in Russia !!

Set is Composed Of:

*Pedestal ( Inside Tables Catalog XD )

*Wall Set ( Building / Walls )

* Coffee Table ( Right at Coffee Table Catalog )

* Curtains 

* Table ( Dining table Catalog )

* Candelabra 

* Sofa Large

I Hope You Love it As Much As I Do !!!!!

Have Fun !!

AnniQ

Ps: Sometimes I Just Wish I Knew All This Before When I Started, There Are So Many Things That I Would Re-Do !!!!!!!!!



























DOWNLOAD


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...