Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2021

Old Phone, Watch & Vinile Player For SIMS 4

Vintage Set Of Antiques Part 1

Bringing You 3 Objects You're Gonna Love If You Like Antiques !!! an Old Phone, a Book With an Old Watch and a Non-Functional Candle &  Lovely Old Vinile Player !!!

You Know Where To Find Them, Of Course, Next to the EA Bowl in The Kitchen And The Music Player In The Living-room With the EA Gramophone !!!

I Wish I Could Have Been Able To Make The Phone Functional It Would Have Been Awesome !! ( Thinking the Way How To )

In The Meantime, Have Fun My Lovely Simmies !!!

AnniQ










DOWNLOAD

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...