Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 28 de enero de 2022

Louis XVI Collection of Mixed Furni

 I´ve Been Going Absolutely Crazzy With The Normal Maps & Specular Maps Of That Daybed, I Could Say It Almost Took My Whole Week´s Time Making It !!!

ALL BASE GAME Compatible

This Set Includes :

* Gilt & Painted Trumeau Mirror

* Antique French Savoniere Rugs ( 2 Sizes )

* Daybed ( Different Swatches )

* Rococo Desk Mounted 

* Porcelain Statuette Of a Lady Hoding a Dog

* Giltwood & Griotte Marble Console

* Napoleon III Front Secretaire Cabinet 

* EA Curtains Meshes From Meshes ( 2 Styles )

I Hope You Like Them As I Do !!! Sending You All Hugsss & Love

AnniQ










































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...