Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2022

Fireplace Screen From Belton House, For The Sims 4

 Happy Monday My Lovelies !!!!

I Can´t Believe The Time I Have Spent, Creating This Screen, It Ocurrs That Our Brain´s Whole Process Of Learning Sometimes It´s Like a Step By Step, I Made This Screen, a Month Ago & Couldn´t Figure it Out How All Of a Sudden It Had a Million Bugs To Fix !!! Like The Shadows & Shapes Were All Deformed & Defying Reality LOL Until NOW
Well, I Had To Go Throught Lots Of Meshing Processes To Finally Achieve It Like The Real One, It´s Beeeeeeeeen a Journey Almost !!!!
Anyway, I´m Working In Another Set Already, From Circa 1865. Salon Room "Boiserie" From the Chateau of the "Count de Quatres Barbes", built near Le Mans, France. Of Course Tomorrow I Will Be Giving You More Details Yaaay !!!
Lots Of Love !!!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...