Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2022

Titanic Clock For The Sims 4 & Decor Inspired In The Movie

 * They say... souls reunite even now, in the deep of the ocean, so many stories like Jack & Rose, yet to be told..*


Sorry Guys I Watched Titanic, For The 100 Time ! Lol & I Love it !!!!!

I Wanted To Re-Create The D-deck Where The Grand-Staircase Is, All The Columns & The Clock Where Rose & Jack Meet To Dance, Itñs One Of My Favourite Parts... That Clock Is One Of My First 3D Wall Sculptures I Made With So Much Dedication !! I Hope You Have a Small Place In Your Simmie Mansion For it !!!!

Happy Weekend & Happy Friday My Lovelies !!!!

AnniQ

 DOWNLOAD






















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...