Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2022

Italian Empire Armchair For The Sims 4

Happy Friday !!!!!!! 

Lil Bit Of History Over Here.... This Chair Is Part Of a Large Set Of Armchairs, Side Chairs & CanapĂ©s Commissioned In Rome By Napoleon’s Uncle, Cardinal Fesch... As I Found This Relique In Parts I Was Able To Play With The Design & Changed It a Bit To Make it Look Like a Throne, Now It´s Somehow Unique LOL

I Still Have a Thing About Sculptures, Someday They Will Be Perfect I Promise They Are So So SO MUCH Work, But Hael Now Has a Lovely Throne To Seat, Like You See In The Pics In-Game LOL I Hope Your Simmies Too !!!!

Have The Best Weekend My Lovely Friends !!!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD
















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...