Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 17 de febrero de 2023

Le Piano de Joël, For The Sims 4

 Happy Friday Everyone !!!!!!

Happy to announce, that all the roads lead here, to the music room, where Joel has his piano. This is how I imagine our lovely Joel playing, because he´s a real and true artist, in every way anyone can be, he makes wonderful portraits and plays his piano the best melodies, anyone who wants to listen I´m leaving his youtube chanel in this post, I hope you don´t mind dear Joel, I feel like I owe you so much ! because I wouldn´t be here today without you !! All your support and belief in me has been enormousssss since day 1 !!! more than I could ever thank you enough !! So if you my friends want to heal your soul here´s his channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ZGbm9Iuo3Oy07Ax2Q1zJA  

Please follow him, subscribe to his channel. give him a like to his videos, cause he´s AWESOME !!!

I´m wishing you the best weekend, quiet, peaceful, joyful and simmie !!!!

Lots of LOVE !!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD










































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...