Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

jueves, 9 de febrero de 2023

Louis XVI Vase, Belle Epoque Wall Angel, Renaissance Oak Bar For The Sims 4

 Happy Thursday !!!!!

Little details this time that I hope you like !!! I am begining with bass relief modelling processes, still not so complicated as a statue, but it´s a start !! LOL Let´s hope someday I can be good enough for statues, they do take such a long long time to design.  Anyway, it´s already the day before the last day until we get to the weekend !! that sounded like a long trip to somewhere LOL so we´re amost one day away from knowing the name of this special set, named like this special person that is dedicated for. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!! I can´t be happier !!!

Lots of LOTS of LOTS OF LOVE my friends!!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...