Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

martes, 28 de marzo de 2023

Amazing Doors Collection Week Part II, for The Sims 4

                                     Hiiiii my fellow simmies !!! I hope you´re all well.

I have tried to resize both this door and the last posted yesterday but it kinds of loses its original shape, so I left them this way. I believe they are big castles and palaces doors so they´re gonna keep like that. Although you will find them in the small doors catalog, they are working as tall ones, perfectly. 

If anyone has though of a special door who would like to tell me to do for our simmies, I am all ears you already know. 

Have a lovely tuesday my friends !!!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...