Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

viernes, 31 de marzo de 2023

Amazing Doors Collection Week Part V, The Church Door

 Amazing Doors Collection Week Part V

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaappy fridaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!!!

At last !! The weekend is loading !! LOL I hope you have a wonderful saturday and sunday !!! 

To complete this week´s collection we have the side entrance of the Catholic parish church of St. Martin in Weismain in Upper Franconia. It´s very similar to our simmie door from base game but well... bit bigger maybe ?

Anyway, I have loved making doors and planning to make a whole set for a cathedral next week, also with another door and the iconostasis too I am so excited !!!

Have a lovely weekend my friends and happy simming !!!!!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD












No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...