Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

lunes, 23 de enero de 2023

Grand Staircase Railings of The Palace, For The Sims 4

 Happy Monday !!!!

A bit late today I know, but these awesome staircases are finally done !!! I am SO in LOVE with them, I had to re-build them about 3 times because of the structure, but I finally got it !!! I added a new type of columns too, using the same textures of the Vampire EP pedestals, but it´s all BASE game compatible so you don´t have to worry and added a few swatches more there. I took these railings from the Buckingham palace, it´s something I just wanted to do for so long !! and now with the new techniques and everything I could !! I am SO HAPPY !!!!  I always loved the Grand Staircase inside the palace because of these railings.... I also tried a different type of staircase railings of all plants, lol those are in the last pictures you see, I hope you like them too !!!

So guys, a new week starting along with All the best vibes !!!

Lots of LOVE

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD























No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...