Available TO DOWNLOAD NOW

lunes, 16 de enero de 2023

Wood Carved Bed For The Sims 4

 Happy monday !!!!!!

A new week starting and more challenges to come !!! A long time ago I tried to make this bed, but I didn´t even know how to use Blender, it didn´t come up quite exactly like the original, but now... with all the processes I´ve learnt I can say I´m happy with the results !!! This bed in real life is a dreaam, so beautifully design and carved that it almost looks magical !!! I must say though, that I didn´t have any more issues with the beds, I think EA updated Sims4studio and fixed it luckily, but if any of you my fellows have a problem just tell me I am willing to help anytime. 

Anyway, I hope you have a quiet happy simmie sleep tonight !!!

Lots of LOVE !!!

AnniQ

DOWNLOAD

















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Be My Patreon !!!

The Marble House Collection coming soon, on August !!!!

  The Marble House This is our next project for August and I'm so excited to share the news with all of you !!! There are wonderful and ...